The American Society of Safety Professionals is a global association for occupational safety and health professionals.
For more than 100 years, we have supported occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals in their efforts to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses and fatalities. We provide education, advocacy, standards development and a professional community to our members in order to advance their careers and the OSH profession as a whole.
Submitting to ASSP
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
We invite you to submit a proposal for consideration to teach at one of ASSP’s upcoming education events and contribute to the development of occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals. You will need to complete a detailed separate application for each course you are proposing. We will consider up to four submissions per instructor. We are looking to offer courses that range from half-day to three days.
ASSP has the sole authority and responsibility for selecting the topics and content of all educational programming it delivers.